Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Countach LP400 - 25th Anniversary

digital_oxygen
11-03-2001, 06:16 AM
Hey guys!
I was wondering if you could help me?
You see I was at lambocars earlier and I decided to go to the Countach section and when I got there and viewed the production models I discovered that I can't tell the difference :( between them bar the LP400 and the 25th Anniversary.

So can you guys even Mr LamboCars himself tell me what are the exterior and interior changes that I should be looking for so I can identify what model of Countach I am looking at!

Thanks!

nsx1164
12-13-2001, 12:23 PM
This looks like an older car -- black side mirrors, absence of side strakes on intakes, etc.

Key changes in 25th Anniversary are listed here -> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/7099/lc25.html

A small pic of an Special Anniversario car is shown below

lambocars
12-18-2001, 07:00 AM
Hello,

the difference are rather impressive you know ...

The very first Countach LP400 didn't have any wheelarch extensions or spoilers added, just a clean body like it was intended to be.

The LP400S received the massive rear wheels and big extensions on all four arches, some even used a large rear wing, but this was an option.

Outside changes with the LP500S are minimal, rather difficult to spot without opening the engine hood.

The LP500 QuattroValvole used a diffirent engine cover with the central bulb for Europe and with dual humps at either side for the fuel injected US versions.

The 25th anniversary used a slimmer front bumper, side air intakes in front of the rear wheels and a rear bumper.

I hopy this will help you, if not please feel free to ask again,

kind regards

Mark

gemballa
06-24-2002, 01:04 AM
thats and lp400s! you can tell by the spoiler and the wheels!

Add your comment to this topic!