Whats up?! I know this guy that can hook up products for all 929's

DJchico
05-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Just stoppin by to say whats up to all the 929 heads in here.
Any one fixing up their 929 in here?

I got a 93 929 and plan on fixing it up honestly im realy exited because i just installed this sweet looking Aluminum Dash Kit over the weekend and already its made a big improvement. next I plan on installing some neons maybe ill go with blue.

Yo but if anyone else is fixing up their ride or plan on fixing it up I know this cool as dude named Ray, hes the one who hooked me up with the dash kit and pretty soon i hope to buy some body kit he just made.
check out he's site: 929project.moonfruit.com (http://929project.moonfruit.com)

Im trying to make a quick web site so i can upload pictures of my 929 as soon as I finish it (maybe in about 2 weeks) but no doubt ill be back and post up the link.

Yo ill be back
laters

DJchico in da house kids lol

p.s. what size wheels you guys think i should put on my 929?

MIGHTYDUCKY22
08-03-2003, 02:37 AM
hey, that is kewl, i also own mazda 929 and after finding a few interior parts i will most def. jump on some of those upgrades, i checked out the web-site, and it is comming along fine. oh yea, you should ad some 18" wheels....lol thanx

big929
09-14-2003, 06:11 AM
hey, i was thinkin of a scissor door kit for the front and then reversing it for the back, be the weirdest lookin mofo out there. I want some pics of the dash caus ei was thinkin of it and caus ei am in Australia retrning it would be a pain in the ass.

later

chunki88
12-18-2003, 01:28 AM
a bro, trick all that can your boy "REY" hook up a turbo charger to these 929's . or a super charger would be phat,too.Juss being courious?

Add your comment to this topic!