Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Red flag lmi turbos

Firebird1
06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
:nono::sarcasm1:Hello 3sx and Stealth community. Do not purchase any thing from LMI turbos :loser:, they are a bunch of no good theives, lyers and scumbags. I got burned:banghead:, so did Pampena Motor sports. I don't know how many others they took to the cleaners but this kind of shit has to stop. We work hard for our money and for some shithold too take and promise you a product and don't deliver. So its time to put this ass out of business for good. WARNING LMI TURBOS BAD BUSINESS Spread the word:grinyes:

VR43000GT
06-05-2010, 03:50 PM
:nono::sarcasm1:Hello 3sx and Stealth community. Do not purchase any thing from LMI turbos :loser:, they are a bunch of no good theives, lyers and scumbags. I got burned:banghead:, so did Pampena Motor sports. I don't know how many others they took to the cleaners but this kind of shit has to stop. We work hard for our money and for some shithold too take and promise you a product and don't deliver. So its time to put this ass out of business for good. WARNING LMI TURBOS BAD BUSINESS Spread the word:grinyes:

3SX is a 3S performance shop, not a community or a car. Secondly, LMI is a terrible company that scammed a lot of people. They are all over 3SI at the moment for the horrific builds and stolen turbos. Should Warren, the owner of LMI ever be found I am sure he'll walk away with some teeth in his stomach.

Stealthee
06-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Keep an ear to the ground about Beast Engineering as well. Warren has ties with them.

Stealthee
09-08-2011, 09:45 PM
I am going to bump this as further warning to other 3s enthusiasts.

Split Second Motorsports, also known as SSM is the latest of a bad batch of 3s vendors. In the beginning there was speculation that the infamous Warren was in charge at SSM. Jesse, known as Chatz on 3SGTO, showed the business liscence was in his hame, but confirmed that Warren was employed there. He insisted that Warren wasn't going to have anything to do with the turbos and that he (Jesse) would watch over him to make sure he was kept in line.

Fast forward a bit and Jesse says that Warren was no longer employed at SSM. Remember this tidbit for later.

Fast forward some more. People are receiving garbage product that couldnt fit if you beat it with a sledgehammer, or not recieving product at all. It is speculated that SSM owes in the realm of 5 digit amounts at this time.

In conversation with a customer of SSM who was having some work done Warren's name came up. He was shown Warren's Facebook profile and confirmed that the employee he knew as Joseph was indeed Warren. That means that Jesse lied.

It is my opinion that Warren was in charge the whole time. SSM was his scheme that followed LMI. I could be wrong, but the mold fits the whole LMI debacle way too close.

Take this post for what it is. If you don't beleive me do some searching. There are some people out a lot of money right now and likely wont see it unless they take this to court.

Brian

sLADe781
09-09-2011, 07:03 PM
^^Oh man, that really sucks! Sucks that people would take advantage of the 3S community like that.

Add your comment to this topic!