Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2500 Dodge Ram TD

jeepgclwj
05-27-2010, 07:05 PM
It was a newer 4 door.

Last night on the interstate I caught the attention of a truck for some reason. He pulled up beside me and kept goosing it just a little. I gave in and decided to show this fool whats up. I was wrong. I turned out to be the fool.

I went ahead and went WOT for the hell of it and he instantly hit it. I let off around 120 with him about 1 car ahead and still creeping.

Ok, ok....Lets try this again. We line up and I got the jump but he was pulling and passed by time we let off. We end up getting off the same exit where I convinced him to pull over which he did.

He had as big a grin as I did. I told him everything I had done and what my car dynoed. We chatted and his truck was on the second stock turbo pushing 45lbs of boost. He said that he did all work on truck and has never ran the 1/4 or dyno. He would only tell me he had a lot of money into it.

Good times

TorchedStealth
05-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Those things get nasty with some more boost pushed at them. Good races!

CassiesMan
05-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Banks, Hypertech, and Superchips...

We sell that shit like crazy. And every single order is going to those diesel guys. Its sad when you loose a 60-115 punch to a 2500HD...especially when he is pulling a trailer.

Add your comment to this topic!