Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where are they now?

stone_mound_camaro
05-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Hey you, yeah you reading this. Where are you now? Since the good ole days. whats new? whats hot? whats not?

discuss...

stepho
05-27-2010, 07:17 PM
I am still in the same place as always. My camaro is sitting in the driveway needing new window motors and the air conditioning to be fixed. I am tired of changing out the motors though so I am looking for manual window regulators to install.

goldz28
05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Well I bought a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. I spend most of my time at lsxnation.net
I bought into the site and am now part owner/admin there. I have a new found respect for ts and the shit he has to deal with in the admin cp. Lots of stuff to mess the forum up...bad...:lol:

Pics of the car.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/emt512/G8%20GT/DSC_0022-1.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/emt512/G8%20GT/DSC_0002.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/emt512/G8%20GT/DSC_0015-1.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/emt512/G8%20GT/DSC_0019.jpg

goldz28
05-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Oh, I still have the Camaro, did H/C/I and she put down 384 rwhp and 372 tq.

wrightz28
06-01-2010, 07:34 AM
You'd think as a site admin he'd know what a pain in the ass it is when folks don't abide by pixel size rules? :disappoin

Still here, just reinherited the GTA after long ugly divorce, got back together, had some health issues, but still kicking.

Genopsyde
06-04-2010, 04:23 AM
spend most of my time on local based auto forums, still have my camaro, always will, unless it explodes into little pieces, and would probably still try to keep all of them.

I have ventured into the world of Fieros and am learning about so many things you can do with these bastardly cars.

Back to the camaro, it's a never ending project, everytime I think everything is good and ready, something else breaks. tranny has been rebuilt by a pro, engine is still holding up, same with rear end, now i'm having electrical gremlins and exploding wheel bearings. yay.

stone_mound_camaro
06-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Well, I'm half way around the world. In Korea to be exact. Protecting the citizens of this beautiful country,I suppose.(thats what they say) I finally have enough money to get something more than a POS v6 3.4 and I cant even have a car here. I could of had a 6L GTO.. or hell even a new camaro if i really wanted. but i guess trains and taxis will work for now while i spend my money on completely useless gadgets.

Blackcrow64
06-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I am sitting here... Staring at the screens... I can't believe how many people have come out of the woodwork here lately. I had been on for months with nothing from anybody and so I disappear for a short while and BAM everyone is back in it, or so it seems...

Me? I am still working and actually moving up into a new position next week. Very stoked to be getting normal work hours with a normal work week so I can join the rest of the world in living a semi normal life. Maybe then I will be able to find some time to actually get my Talon running again... Really got the itch for another F-body again lately... Been looking online and like the prices I'm seeing. ;)

wrightz28
06-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I am still working and actually moving up into a new position next week.

Really? I worked on a new position last night, went over well might I add. :boink:

:rofl:

Blackcrow64
06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
lol... Ya mean she didn't fall asleep this time? :wink:

poormillionaire2
06-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Ha, I'm back for a bit cause my friend needed some guidance on his car, so came here for answers. Or else I probably wouldn't have come back.

But let's see...graduated last summer with my bachelors and started graduate school this spring after taking the fall semester off. Should have my MBA by Winter 2011, I can't F'in wait to be done with school.

No camaro still. Got a reliable DD instead and a toy to feed my need for speed that still gets 45MPG. Looking for a CBR 600RR by next spring. And then will start looking for a decent 01 or 02 WS6 if I ever get a job that I can use my degree in and start making some serious money.

stone_mound_camaro
06-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Still here, just reinherited the GTA after long ugly divorce, got back together, had some health issues, but still kicking.

just reinherited the Grand Theft Auto??

wrightz28
06-08-2010, 07:40 AM
LOL, no putz, Trans AM GTA.

Earlsfat
06-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Well... I was hangin on a Camaro board (NastyZ28.Com) and am currently taking a break from it. The politics bullshit irritates the fuck out of me.

My Maro is running, but not legal. It needs:
Tails - currently dumps just before the axel... with a 3" exhaust and glass packs it way too loud, even for me.
Hood - Still going to make one... if my wife and kids will leave me alone long enough.
Waterneck leaks... have new o-ring... don't feel like getting antifreeze all over the place.
Carb needs adjusting - Have a buddy that is going to help, need to fix waterneck first.
New rims - Got new rims for the front.. just need to get my ass out and to the tire shop to get new tires on them.
Then after all that I can get it inspected... really I can have most of that (with the exception of the hood) done in a weekend.... it's too hot, and I'm too lazy to screw with it now.

I want a friggin bike... pretty badly. I saw a kit for about $2K for a bobber, hafta assemble it yourself... but I don't have a spare $2k. dammit. Sport bike will get me into trouble again, so trying to stay away from those.

I miss bullshitting here without the political whiney retardation that seems to leech into most other sites. It'd be cool to get some action back over here, but wi9thout a conscious effort by a lot of the older members, I don't think that'll happen.

stone_mound_camaro
06-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Well... I was hangin on a Camaro board (NastyZ28.Com) and am currently taking a break from it. The politics bullshit irritates the fuck out of me.

My Maro is running, but not legal. It needs:
Tails - currently dumps just before the axel... with a 3" exhaust and glass packs it way too loud, even for me.
Hood - Still going to make one... if my wife and kids will leave me alone long enough.
Waterneck leaks... have new o-ring... don't feel like getting antifreeze all over the place.
Carb needs adjusting - Have a buddy that is going to help, need to fix waterneck first.
New rims - Got new rims for the front.. just need to get my ass out and to the tire shop to get new tires on them.
Then after all that I can get it inspected... really I can have most of that (with the exception of the hood) done in a weekend.... it's too hot, and I'm too lazy to screw with it now.

I want a friggin bike... pretty badly. I saw a kit for about $2K for a bobber, hafta assemble it yourself... but I don't have a spare $2k. dammit. Sport bike will get me into trouble again, so trying to stay away from those.

I miss bullshitting here without the political whiney retardation that seems to leech into most other sites. It'd be cool to get some action back over here, but wi9thout a conscious effort by a lot of the older members, I don't think that'll happen.

Political like, whining about the government? Or Political as in PC, cover your ears and use nice words?

goldz28
06-15-2010, 10:02 AM
fuck it

Earlsfat
06-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Political AND PC - whiners amuck. You can't say this about the president, you can't use that word, I can say whatever I want I have freedom of speech, blah, blah, blah... a complete bunch of pussies.

Talk about what you need to and if you don't like the topic, don't click on the thread. If you don't like the language you see when you get in the thread, if you're offended... grow a pair of balls. I mean come on.

goldz28
06-15-2010, 10:53 PM
I have a site for you man. If you are interested I'll pm it to you

Earlsfat
06-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Fire away my brother.

wrightz28
06-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, I have far more going on in my life than to be on here as much as I used to. As far as moderating goes, between the system and others that appear to have far more time on their hands, spam and shit disturbers are pretty well taken care. That said, as long as nobody here does it, which I know you wouldn't :twak: I could give two 5 pound shits squezed out a hampters ass what ya'll say/do. (provided it's not too overboard)

Oh, as far as the e-mails go, you need to subscribe to the thread(s).

I spend the bulk of my "time" on a divorce forum now helping out those going through what and where I was, let me tell you, it is hell.

Other than that, my then ex, now fiancee FINALLY just informed me this morning that when she was driving the GTA around and blew the fuel pump, then had some dork put a "new" one in, she put a high grade "industrial" fuel system cleaner in the tank that likely fried the pump.

Add your comment to this topic!