From Malaysia with Questions! :)

kamil2905
05-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Hello Fellow Modellers!

im Kamil from Malaysia...

im new in automotive arts... i have a few of my collection in progress.

Need to ask from fellow sifus and Gurus....

1. Where can i buy decals? Sites? or Shop in Malaysia, KL.

2. Sheets and plastics, where to buy?

Thanks Guys!

druid_99
05-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Hello Fellow Modellers!

im Kamil from Malaysia...

im new in automotive arts... i have a few of my collection in progress.

Need to ask from fellow sifus and Gurus....

1. Where can i buy decals? Sites? or Shop in Malaysia, KL.

2. Sheets and plastics, where to buy?

Thanks Guys!

Hi Kamil,

There are actually quite a number of model shops in KL and also the surrounding areas. There are shops that sells decals, model kits, plastic sheets and all modelling related equipments at a very reasonable price if you know where to look for it.

Below are the list of shops that sells model kits and decal sheets in KL (that I frequent).

1. Hobby HQ which is located in Fraser's Business Centre near Jalan Tun Razak. - they sells a lot of model kits and paints are restocked frequently. This shops sells mostly armours and planes but there are quite a number of car models in stock too.

2. Miniature Hobby which is located near Balai Bomba Jalan Hang Tuah. - they sells a lot of military subjects but there are a few car models but there's not really much choice.

3. RSS Hobby Craft which is located near Carrefour Wangsa Maju. - they are the new model shop in town and they stocks a lot of car models, accessories, decals and rims.

As for plastic sheets and other modelling items you can visit:

Multifiila in Balakong - they sells all hobby and craft related tools. A heaven for modelers and scratchbuilders.

There are also a number of on-line shops run by Malaysian modelers that offers modelling tools woth reasonable price.

P/S: I sent you a private message.

kamil2905
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Loads of info!! thanks Druid!! ;)

Add your comment to this topic!