new jimmy owner

05-06-2010, 03:59 PM
I was just crawling under my jimmy and noticed a silver dollar sized hole where it looks like i can see my flywheel.I am assuming this is needs a plug or something in it...Can anyone confirm and if so where would I get one of these? thanks

05-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Your best bet would be Pete's Auto Parts on Port Sheldon. Tell them you have a 4L60E transmission. If they don't have one, you'll need to go see Todd Wenzel Chevrolet, and they can order one. The plug just snaps in. (Lived in Hooterville for almost 20 years ;)

05-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Thank you so much for the info...I will check with petes asap and if they dont have it I will go up to Wenzels...Thank you so much for your help!

05-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Another place you can try is U Wrench it on Chicago dr in Holland. Probably cost under $5.

05-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Will do thanks!

Add your comment to this topic!