Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fuel pump diagram

petethetoolman
04-24-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi everybody
is there somebody who as the fuel pump wiring diagram .i would really appreciate if somebody can send it to me
97 gtp

thanks

pierre63a@hotmail.com

BNaylor
04-25-2010, 05:02 AM
I'm surprised Mickey#1 hasn't weighed-in to send you a wiring diagram via PM. :lol:

What issue are you having? Maybe we can help out.

BNaylor
04-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Here is the OP's original issue. See link below.

Click here (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1009215)

Note: The two speed fuel pump system is used not only when the supercharger boost kicks in or used but for engine starting. IMO the OP does not have symptoms of a bad fuel pump resistor. Also, no feedback on whether fuel pressure was ever tested.

hi guys
no my car doesnt have any modification ,i scan and there is no code ,i did not have a chance yet to do a pressure test ,like i said it miss a soon a see the light come on in the boost meter ,i release the gaz and it run good ,it look like the fuel pump since now then a know that there a high speed when the supercharger kick in ,i should be able to do a pressure test next week ,so i'll know ,if the pump is ok ,then the only thing a could think is the crank sensor , the reason is my rpm stop working a couple time in the last year (maybe 3 or 4 time ) if i'm not mistaking the rpm take the signal from the crank sensor but that i'm not sure one other thing when the car miss there is no check engine light so i dont think that is a misfire . i let you know :confused:

Mickey#1
04-25-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm surprised Mickey#1 hasn't weighed-in to send you a wiring diagram via PM. :lol:

What issue are you having? Maybe we can help out.

I was going to send him a diagram but the on-line source has a confusing mess for his year. I also thought he needed a fuel pressure gauge & not a wiring diagram.

Add your comment to this topic!