Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 s10 power loss

95S10DJC
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
I have a 95 s10 with the 4.3 tbi that will act like it is not getting enough fuel going down the road some times and other it runs great. I have changed the tps,tbi,oxgen sensor, fuel pump,fuel filter, map sensor and nothing make it any better. what could it be?

MT-2500
04-22-2010, 08:30 AM
I have a 95 s10 with the 4.3 tbi that will act like it is not getting enough fuel going down the road some times and other it runs great. I have changed the tps,tbi,oxgen sensor, fuel pump,fuel filter, map sensor and nothing make it any better. what could it be?

Could be many things.
First thing.
Check for lose of fuel pressure when it is acting up.

95S10DJC
04-23-2010, 10:20 AM
I have checked the fuel pressure and it looks fine. I have been working on it and the thing that make the most diffrance is to unhook the oxgen sensor and it runs alot better but still no correct.

j cAT
04-23-2010, 08:26 PM
I have checked the fuel pressure and it looks fine. I have been working on it and the thing that make the most diffrance is to unhook the oxgen sensor and it runs alot better but still no correct.

remove the upsteam O2 sensor from the exhaust ////LEAVE THE MOUNTING HOLE OPEN ....then see if your power returns ...if so you have a restricted exhaust/// or cat converter .....

Add your comment to this topic!