more swap ?'s

94tegRS
05-01-2003, 09:30 PM
ok, when putting a B20b in a 94 civic hatch, using the OBD-1 P75 integra LS ECU and harness and intake manifold, what model/car do i need to get these from?

alternator - will any civic SI, GSR, ITR, CRV, LS (B series equipped cars) alternator work?

power steeriung pump, will one from the 2nd gen integras work, or do I have to get one for a 94-95 LS, or a CRV?

I have gathered everything so far except these 2. I dpont have axles or the hich comp pistons yet either but have axles soon and might go with 11.5:1 instead of 10.5:1 so I havent bought them yet, stil deciding.

and another question, I bought a used flywheel from a 95 LS(supposedly) and bougth a new clutch kit for a 94+ integras (same on all b series right?) and the holes on the pressure plate match up with the holes on the flywheel, but on the flywhel there is 3 dowels sticking out, but I cant position the plate so that the 5 holes line up and the 3 dowels stick into onew of the plates many other holes, are they supposed too? I think the bolts would be wnough but just wondering?

mellowboy
05-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by 94tegRS
ok, when putting a B20b in a 94 civic hatch, using the OBD-1 P75 integra LS ECU and harness and intake manifold, what model/car do i need to get these from?

Any model integra wil work as long as they're from obd 1. The ecu u can get it from any integra besides gsr same with the harness. For the intake manifold why dont u just get a skunk2 since its out?

mellowboy
05-02-2003, 11:55 AM

alternator - will any civic SI, GSR, ITR, CRV, LS (B series equipped cars) alternator work?

AS long its obd 1 it should work.

mellowboy
05-02-2003, 11:56 AM

power steeriung pump, will one from the 2nd gen integras work, or do I have to get one for a 94-95 LS, or a CRV?

yes!:)

94tegRS
05-02-2003, 08:20 PM
well, thanks, and I already have the ECU and harness, they are from a 95 integra LS. and I got the manifold, and didnt get a skunk 2 cuz it is 3 times the price, and didnt include injectors, fuel rail, or TB, or sensors.

94tegRS
05-02-2003, 08:23 PM
I just reread your posts and realsed how you though I meant where could I get the harness, etc from. I didnt mrean where could I get those from, I meant what did I need to get the rest from, like the stuff I listed after the question.
:D

Matt

94tegRS
05-03-2003, 04:44 PM
well, my engine came with the PS pump and alternator so I dont need to worry about finding them, alls my problem is now is getting the axles out, but I am gonna do a search right now to find out how

mellowboy
05-03-2003, 06:58 PM
well, my engine came with the PS pump and alternator so I dont need to worry about finding them, alls my problem is now is getting the axles out, but I am gonna do a search right now to find out how

About them axles i used the impact hammer. :)

94tegRS
05-04-2003, 08:26 PM
it was easier than I thought, take off the big nut on the axle threads, then take off the castle nut from the lower arm, and break the joint and out it comes. I thought it would be lots tougher than that. but I was swapping mounts from ZC to the B20, and the engine one on top went over smnoothly, the lower engine mount on the B20 has the idler pulley on it, so I didnt switch those over yet, I looked at them and it looks like it put the hole in the same spot so I think that one shou;ld work fine, but I had an auto, and am putting in a manual, so the rear and upper tranny mounts are different, the fron tranny mount is about the same, but I am gonna have to put washers behind the outer bolt to space it out, it sits angling back if I dont. also though, my tranny came with no throw out fork, or speedometer sensor. so I gotta find some of themn now

Add your comment to this topic!