F22a to a H22 I have some questions...

Jackrabbitslims
04-29-2003, 01:57 AM
Hello, I have a 93 accord f22a engine I have always wanted more power...recently i've been considering trying to find a h22a to swap into it. I work in a shop so getting it installed wont be a problem if I have all the parts. If a h22 is too expensive is there another engine that would drop in easily and still give a good boost and be open to little mods? Or would you suggest trying to get power out of my f22a? Please post suggestions or comments Thanks Brian

KrNxRaCer00
04-29-2003, 03:12 AM
only swaps really are either the h22 or the crvtec. ur going to need something with torque...an those are the only two that make sense. h22 is the most likely course...easiest to do, least problems...more reliable...hell get an h22 an be glad :D

whoneedsvtec
05-08-2003, 07:35 AM
COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!:evillaugh :thinkerg:

mellowboy
06-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by KrNxRaCer00
only swaps really are either the the crvtec

Why go with a smaller motor?? Thats not a good idea and the mounts are different. I'd suggest to go h22.

sniper1837
07-27-2003, 03:38 PM
anyone know anything about swapping a OBD II H22 motor into a 93 accord? lend me a hand yals, thanks... i need wiring help... i got a helms, manual, but then some plugs are different from the others and wont plug. so i re-wired them to make it fit, but there are still some missing connectors to connect to the motor... also i have another question, can i just use the OBD II H22 engine wiring harness and use the H22 chasis harness and just connect that to my car. and can i just use that H22 chasis harness and plug it to the ECU onlt, and leave the other plugs unplugged...

Add your comment to this topic!