Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ssr

redimpss5
04-29-2003, 12:27 AM
the chevy ssr will be out soon. i know its pacing at indy this year, and i have a few questions about it. it could be a new chevy model fourm

debbie1
05-07-2003, 01:27 PM
i agree. i was looking into the forum as to how to set up a new forum title for the ssr but couldn't figure out how to go about this. probably won't be able to find this forum site as i can't even figure out how the hell i got in here.

anyway, would love to find further info for the ssr. i know they are supposed to be out in the spring/summer of 2003 but so far no dealers have any info. i have seen the price range around 45k, which i guess isn't so bad considering what your getting, a mixture of a pickup truck and a street rod, love the look.

Shortbus
05-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by debbie1
i agree. i was looking into the forum as to how to set up a new forum title for the ssr but couldn't figure out how to go about this. probably won't be able to find this forum site as i can't even figure out how the hell i got in here.

anyway, would love to find further info for the ssr. i know they are supposed to be out in the spring/summer of 2003 but so far no dealers have any info. i have seen the price range around 45k, which i guess isn't so bad considering what your getting, a mixture of a pickup truck and a street rod, love the look.

Just post in the Automotive Forums .com > Chevrolet > Nonspecific (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f589/)

If there is enough enthusiam about the SSR It may get a Forum of its own.:)

Add your comment to this topic!